Friday, October 30, 2009

Day One Hundred Twenty One - Rolo Tony Brown Town



Uni is just about done for the year. I know I've been pretty slack lately at updating this blog. It's not so much me being slack, but more that I've been busy as fuck. Working in a busy restaurant four nights a week and stacking fruit the other three, when added to a full time uni workload and freelance video work, definitely puts a little bit of a damper on a photography hobby. In short, I haven't really had time! I'm freeing up a little at the moment though as two out of my three units for uni are handed in and done. The third unit, which is a trailer for a short film we were supposed to get done, should be done by Wednesday. *big sigh*. Being busy also means I haven't had much time to see Katie. She's been really busy too. It sucks. We're going away together for my birthday in a few weeks though so that's really exciting!! =) I can't wait!!

I have a terrible cold at the moment. I've lost my voice and am snotting all over the place. It's pretty fucking gross. I also had the pleasure of waiting last night with only half a voice. Wasn't too fun. Luckily my boss took pity on me and gave me tonight off. I love Stas. It's a weird feeling having to take a 'sicky' when I actually do want to be at work. As stressful and busy as hospitality is, I do kinda enjoy it. Maybe it's the people I work with. But I always leave the restaurant smiling and with a feeling of achievement rather than finishing work at Woolies and wanting to get the fuck out of there as fast as possible.

Kittens are growing up fast! They're all I've really had time to photograph in the last two weeks, which is pretty evident. They are so adorable though and I love them all. Seeing them go in a couple of weeks will be very sad. Katie and I are keeping one. I think I've already mentioned this but it's quite exciting nonetheless. I think my heart has found a special place for runty, even though I originally didn't like him much. But shh. Don't tell him I said that! He's got such a fun personality and is always the most curious and outgoing of the three. And of course he's a little cutie. He's male obviously. The brown tabby is also male leaving the grey tabby as the only female of the three kittens, apart from mother kitty of course. =)

Also, I should also add a few words for Jiraiya. He was one of my favourite characters. Poor Old Pervy Sage. Naruto won't be the same without you!



1 comment:

  1. I understand how difficult it is to photograph when it's busy! But I usually don't because I can't find any creativity, which I think is a lot more worrying :( Love the pictures of the kittens, so cute! I also think it was such a shame that Jiraiya died, I was so shocked at it when it happened o_O

    ReplyDelete