Monday, December 21, 2009

Long Time No Post


There's been a lot going on in Sammy land over the past two months. Each of these little things have added up to the fact that I couldn't keep up with my daily photo anymore. The main factor being work six nights a week at Mezethes from 6pm onwards, which also usually happens to be my most creative time of day. I'm going to try to update the blog on a weekly basis or so just to keep my photography passion moving forward. I've recently lost my hotshoe trigger for my cybersyncs too which means no flash photography until i can afford to replace it. That really sucks as it's one of the aspects of photography I enjoy the most.

We've also been given a notice to vacate premises from our current share house by the 28th December which is a pretty lame thing to do. On a good note though, this means Katie and I can find a house together. We've got our eye on one house in particular and have made all the applications but are still waiting to hear back from the real estate agents. Being homeless three days after Christmas isn't my ideal way to spend the festive season.

I'll update the blog again in a couple of days but for now here's a couple of photos from Katie and My getaway long weekend on the north west coast of Tasmania in November. More photos over on my flickr.






1 comment: